In honour of Shake Month, I’m going to do a countdown: one month of shakes. Breakfast shakes protein shakes, milkshakes, and even boozy shakes. All of them are super easy to make and oh so delicious
1. Coffee Shake
This is my fave way to get my caffeine fix. Because I am an independent consultant with Epicure, a lot of my recipes require their products, but you can easily substitute your preferred products. To make this shake, you will need :
1 cup of black coffee (an actual measured cup, not the size of your morning coffee mug)
One scoop of protein powder (I use the Epicure brand which you can order here,https://valeriemcgorlick.epicure.com/en-ca/product/1006744 I do earn a small commission for your order at no additional cost to you)
1/4 cup soy milk
1 tsp of chia seeds
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake by unicornsinthekitchen. OMG, this shake is a chocolate lovers dream. Just one sip is like chocolatey heaven, and it makes an amazing treat for those hot summer days.
3. Strawberry Nice Cream Shake by elephantasticvegan. This kid-approved vegan shake is perfect for a quick breakfast or midday energy boost and bonus – it whips up in less than 5 mins.
4. Apple Pie Milkshake by bigbearswife. Who says apple pie is just for fall? Enjoy those fall feelings all year with this apple pie in a glass.
5. Peach Berry Bliss Protein Shake by jjvirgin. Start your day off right with this super healthy and delicious protein shake.
6. Cookie Dough Protein Shake by lizmoody.Who doesn’t love cookies? Especially for breakfast – it’s one of the perks of being a grownup. With this delicious and surprisingly healthy protein shake, you can get your fix guilt-free plus it’s also vegan and gluten-free
7. Shamrock Shake by theeverydaymomlife. Who else looks forward to these shakes every year? ??? This recipe right here is a game-changer! Now I don’t have to wait for St. Patrick’s Day to get my Shamrock fix, and I don’t have to leave the house to do it either !! And even better – myincrediblerecipes.com has an “adult” version check it out here. Let me know which one you prefer in the comments
8. Cinnamon Roll Shake by thebigmansworld. I LOVE cinnamon rolls, but they are just so messy. This shake is the perfect way to satisfy those sweet tooth cravings – all the yumminess without the sticky mess
9. Pumpkin Cheesecake Shake by thriftydiydiva. Get your pumpkin fix year-round with this piece of fall perfection
10. Brownie Batter Shake by iheartvegetables. Trick your kids with this delicious yet good for you protein shake. Perfect for a quick, portable breakfast before school
11. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Shake by chalenejohnson. Start your day with a dose of chocolate goodness with this super simple protein shake
12. Strawberries and Cream Shake by raininghotcoupons Take your strawberry milkshake to the next level with this recipe
13. Orange Creamsicle Shake by yummly. This delicious summer treat whips up in about 5 mins and is sure to become an addiction
14. Strawberry Cheesecake Shake by queensleeappetit. Just looking at this milkshake makes my mouth water ❤❤❤ Your tastebuds will thank you for this delicious treat
15. Salted Caramel Mocha Shake by theseasonedmom. Skip the Starbucks line and get your caffeine fix at home with this delicious protein shake
16. Cake Batter Milkshake by lilluna Every day can be a birthday party with this delicious milkshake.
17. Mint Chocolate Chip Shake by simplyblendedsmoothies . I know not everyone loves mint, but if you do then you will LOVE this shake
18. Chunky Monkey Shake by bitememore. If you love chunky monkey ice cream than you NEED to try this shake, you will NOT regret it
19. Lemon Cream Pie Shake by lepetiteats The name says it all – it’s like a lemon cream pie in a glass – also known as a little piece of heaven in a glass
20. Snickerdoodle Shake by veganricha This shake requires a little bit more work, but man is it worth it
21. Galaxy Shake by tastemade . This milkshake is the perfect pick me up when you’re feeling blah. It’s pretty colours always make me smile.
22. Oreo Shake by thesaltymarshmallow. Skip the whole dipping your cookies in milk and just have this milkshake instead. A million times more delicious – you will definitely fall in love ❤
23. Vanilla Chai Shake by tastesoflizzyt. I love the iced vanilla chai’s from McDonald’s. I look forward to them every year – I am so happy that I found this recipe and can now have them for breakfast.
24. Snickers Shake by delishknowledge. Not only is this milkshake deliciously addictive, but it’s also vegan.
25.Pineapple Orange Shake by familyaroundthetable . I’m one of those crazy people that actually like pineapple on their pizza. I put it in pretty much everything I can. To me, it’s like chocolate (or bacon to some people) – it just makes things better.
26. Raspberry Shake by prettyprovidence . This shake might be super simple to make, but it is still amazingly delicious
27. Peanut Butter Cup Shake by mostlyhomemademom. Everybody loves Reese’s – how can you not? So if you can have it in shake form you just must try it
28. Cotton Candy Shake by momdoesreviews .Relive those summer trips to the fair with this delicious treat
29. Candy Cane Milkshake by 4sonrus. Whip up this dessert when you’re feeling Christmasy.
30. S’mores Milkshake by smoochies4wine. Love s’mores by the campfire but hate dealing with the bugs? Stay home and make this shake instead.